A home remodel from Woodland Contracting can help transform your home.
Quality Home Remodels Designed Around You.
People change — homes should, too. Whether it’s a lifestyle change, a growing family, or an outdated design, a home remodel can complement your lifestyle and give you a space to cherish for years to come.
At Woodland Contracting, we focus our home remodels around improving your family’s life. We’ll work with you to develop plans for a home remodel that will do just this.
We’ll then use our experienced team, outstanding design, and unparalleled organization and communication to deliver on your vision.
We invite you to see how Woodland Contracting’s design-build home remodeling can help you discover the wonders of a new home.
How Does Woodland Contracting Deliver the Best Home Remodels?
We're the most-referred design-build home remodelers around because of our approach. Tripp and the rest of our team’s precise process not only results in beautiful homes our clients love, but unparalleled customer service and up-to-the-minute status updates on your project.
What sets Woodland Contracting apart from the rest?
- Premium Craftsmanship: Our team not only delivers the highest quality work, but walks you through your design, material, and appliance options to empower you make the best decision for your home.
- Fixed Price Quotes: You’ll know what you’ll pay when you start your project.
- Detailed Progress Reports: You’ll have 24/7 access to the progress we’re making on your home remodel through our online system.
- Outstanding Communication: We’re always available to answer questions and hear your concerns. We’re only a call away!
"Tripp was instrumental in turning our dated, closed-in house into a functional, beautiful, open home. It was almost a complete gut renovation, with much of the structure brought down to the studs, as well as adding a full dormer to the back of the second floor. Tripp was always professional and organized, and kept in close contact about progress, which were all extremely helpful as we navigated this huge, intimidating project for the first time. We love the result and continue to receive compliments. We have recommended Woodland Contracting to many other people."
Kris Day – Arlington, MA
The Woodland Contracting Home Remodeling Process
Take a peek inside our home remodeling process. You won’t find a more organized group of design-build home remodelers in Massachusetts!
- Site Visit: We’ll come to your home to discuss what you’re hoping to accomplish. We’ll discuss your lifestyle, familiarize ourselves with the job site, and determine if we’re a good fit.
- Collaboration: We’ll work to design your space and collaborate with architects, engineers, and subcontractors to get a sense of how we can best accomplish your project objectives. This stage of collaboration allows us to craft a design that avoids roadblocks and leads to plans that can actually be built.
- Estimate: Once a design has been formulated, we’ll offer a line-item estimate along with this design. From here, we’ll fine-tune the estimate, decide on whether you want to pay one lump sum or cost-plus pricing, and finally have you sign on the dotted line.
- Scheduling, Permits, and Approvals: We’ll start assembling your team and reviewing plans to determine what permits will be needed by local municipalities. We’ll also start work on a construction schedule so you can have an idea of when we’ll start working.
- Construction: We’ll be there the entire time managing all aspects of the project and making sure everything is staying on track. We’ll also do everything we can to make sure your life is disrupted as little as possible throughout construction of your new space. We’ll always treat your space as if it was our own.
- Ongoing Communication: We stay in regular communication with our clients and are always available to answer questions and provide status updates. We also give all clients online access to their own project tracking data to stay up to date on where everything stands.
- Punch List: Prior to completion, our team will compile a punch list of details that need to be fixed to meet our quality standards and expectations. These will be resolved before the project is completed and our goal is to achieve a 0 punch list on every project.
- Project Completion and Ongoing Support: Once completed, we’ll provide you with product information and warranties. We’ll be checking in regularly to make sure your project is exceeding your expectations. Beyond our workmanship warranty, we’ll work with you to resolve any issues you have.
See the Woodland Contracting Process in Action
About Our Team
Started in 2010 by Tripp Woodland, Woodland Contracting has built a reputation for not only building exceptional remodels, but cultivating an experience clients rave about.
Tripp’s Experience includes:
- Finish carpenter by trade
- 18+ years of residential and light commercial construction experience
- Construction Management Training from the Wentworth Institute of Technology
- MA Construction Supervisor License #CS-085608
- Registered MA Home Improvement Contractor #175316
- Lead Safe Renovation Contractor #LR001672
Exceptional workmanship is value #1 at Woodland Contracting. We deliver on our promises and do what we say we’ll do.
170 Riverside Dr
Norwell, MA 02061