A kitchen remodel from Woodland Contracting provides your home the beating heart it needs to fuel your family’s high-octane lifestyle.
Open and Functional Kitchen Remodels from Woodland Contracting
Open up your kitchen, add modern appliances, or add square feet! Kitchen remodels help modernize your home and provide a place for your family to create memories together.
At Woodland Contracting, we center our kitchen remodels around complementing your family’s lifestyle. Together, we’ll work with you to develop a plan for a kitchen remodel.
Our experienced team will then use their outstanding design, unparalleled organization, and thorough communication to deliver you the kitchen of your dreams.
We invite you to see how Woodland Contracting’s design-build kitchen remodeling delivers unbelievable kitchens and a fulfilling renovation experience.
How Does Woodland Contracting Deliver the Best Kitchen Remodels?
Our kitchen remodelers are the most-referred design-build contractors around because of how we do business. Tripp and our team’s precise and thorough process results in beautiful kitchens. Our clients also love our unparalleled customer service and up-to-the-minute status updates.
We truly do everything we can to make sure your experience is as wonderful as your finished kitchen.
What sets Woodland Contracting apart from the rest?
- Premium Craftsmanship: Our team delivers the highest quality work and walks you through your design, material, and appliance options to empower you to make the best decision for your brand new kitchen.
- Fixed Price Quotes: You’ll know what you’ll pay when you start your project.
- Detailed Progress Reports: You’ll have 24/7 access to the progress we’re making on your kitchen remodeling project through our online system.
- Outstanding Communication: We’re always available to answer questions and hear your concerns. We’re only a call away!
"Tripp was instrumental in turning our dated, closed-in house into a functional, beautiful, open home. It was almost a complete gut renovation, with much of the structure brought down to the studs, as well as adding a full dormer to the back of the second floor. Tripp was always professional and organized, and kept in close contact about progress, which were all extremely helpful as we navigated this huge, intimidating project for the first time. We love the result and continue to receive compliments. We have recommended Woodland Contracting to many other people."
Kris Day – Arlington, MA
The Woodland Contracting Kitchen Remodeling Process
Take a peek inside our kitchen remodeling process. You won’t find a more organized group of design-build kitchen remodelers!
- Site Visit: We’ll come to your home to discuss what you’re hoping to accomplish. We’ll discuss your lifestyle, evaluate your home, and determine if we’re a good fit.
- Collaboration: We’ll work with architects, engineers, and subcontractors to design your space and determine how we can meet your project objectives. This lets us craft a design that avoids roadblocks and leads to plans that can actually be built.
- Estimate: Once we’ve finished the design, we’ll offer a line-item estimate. We’ll then fine-tune the estimate, decide on whether you want to pay one lump sum or cost-plus pricing, and finally have you sign on the dotted line.
- Scheduling, Permits, and Approvals: We’ll start assembling your team and reviewing plans to determine what permits will be needed by local municipalities. We’ll also start work on a construction schedule so you can have an idea of when we’ll start working.
- Construction: We’ll manage all aspects of the project and make sure everything is staying on track, doing everything we can to make sure your life is disrupted as little as possible. We’ll always treat your space as if it was our own.
- Ongoing Communication: We stay in touch with our clients and are always available to answer questions and provide status updates. We give all clients online access to their own project tracking data to stay up-to-date on the status.
- Punch List: Prior to completion, our team will compile a punch list of details that need to be fixed to meet our quality standards and expectations. These will be resolved before the project is completed.
- Project Completion and Ongoing Support: Once completed, we’ll provide you with product information and warranties. We’ll be checking in regularly to make sure your project is exceeding your expectations. Beyond our best in town workmanship warranty, we’ll work with you to resolve any issues.
See the Woodland Contracting Process in Action
About Our Team
Started in 2013 by Tripp Woodland, Woodland Contracting has built a reputation for exceptional remodels and cultivating an experience clients rave about.
Tripp’s experience includes:
- Finish carpenter by trade
- 18+ years of residential and light commercial construction experience
- Construction Management Training from the Wentworth Institute of Technology
- MA Construction Supervisor License #CS-085608
- Registered MA Home Improvement Contractor #175316
- Lead Safe Renovation Contractor #LR001672
Exceptional workmanship is value #1 at Woodland Contracting. We deliver on our promises and do what we say we’ll do.
170 Riverside Dr
Norwell, MA 02061