- 1. Discovery Phone Call
- 2. Initial Consultation (in-home)
- 3. Project Planning & Design Development
- 4. Remodel Agreement
- 5. Construction
- 6. Close Out & Ongoing Support
During our first conversation, we will:
- Enjoy an initial phone call to discuss your project and capture some basic information to discover if our company is a good fit.
- Schedule an appointment with you for an initial consultation at your home during normal business hours.
During our in-home consultation, we will get to know each other and discover if we are a good match both personality-wise and professionally. During this meeting we will:
- Learn and listen carefully about your project objectives and how they align with your personal and lifestyle needs.
- Discuss your functional and aesthetic preferences (i.e., Traditional, Transitional, Modern).
- Discuss a preliminary budget range and define your project description.
- Discuss one of two agreement options for retaining our company; 1) Project Development Agreement (PDA) if you do not have plans developed, 2) Project Development Specifications Agreement (PDSA) if you already have plans developed.
- Discuss if a master plan is desired to complete remodeling work in stages.
During the project planning and design development, we will:
- Work with your architect or our trusted architect to provide schematic drawings, refine project scope, and provide a more accurate estimate.
- Bring key trade partners (i.e., plumbing, electric, masonry, etc.) as part of our estimating process.
- Discuss material and design selections you may be interested in (i.e., cabinetry, countertops, flooring). This help us assess if you are looking for mid-level to high-end to custom finishes.
- Review building and/or site conditions identified during site visit with your architect or an engineer (if needed).
- Present cost estimates for design options being considered.
- Collaborate back and forth and agree on the design concept.
Once you agree on the design concept, we will:
- Present a remodeling agreement that explains the detailed scope of construction work, and the price.
- Gain your feedback and make any final revisions to remodeling agreement (scope of work).
- Complete a further design iteration to produce construction documents ready for permitting.
- Review the project plans again with the you and architect to get everything underway.
- Develop a detailed construction schedule including securing permits and approvals with the local municipalities.
During construction, we will:
- Do everything in our power to manage disruption to your life and business.
- Closely manage the work daily with all employees and sub-contractors that are working in and on your home.
- Provide regular communication while keeping you informed of any changes, as well as our daily and weekly schedule. You will receive online access to your own project tracking data to stay up to date on where everything stands at a moments notice.
Once the project is finished, we will:
- Conduct a final quality control and review.
- Review your overall experience and provide you with product information and warranties.
- Deliver a one-year warranty, along with on-going support.
- Discuss how I can help your friends and family with their home transformations in the future.